Curbside Food Hub in Downtown Ithaca
A distribution option for area farmers and Free Food Pantry
We are committed to keeping food flowing through our community with an emphasis on health, safety and consistent access.
- Farmers who make online sales can use our hub to collate and distribute.
- Customers can order from multiple farms and pick up in one spot.
- Weekly Free Food Pantries focus on customer choice
- All deliveries and pick-ups will be conducted outdoors.
- All orders will be packaged and labeled by customer and storage type.
- Outdoor delivery reception, Free Food Pantry and Customer Pick Up days.
Farmers, please join us!
We offer our commercial scale walk-in freezer, cooler and dry storage facilities
Staffing for distribution to make PressBay a farm food hub for Downtown Ithaca.
If you can offer online sales, we will receive your goods and facilitate pick up with your prepaid customers, each week.
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM.
FOR EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND
- Farmer Delivery Schedule: Wed 12 – 5 PM for each week’s orders
- Customer Pick Up Hours: Thursdays 3 – 7 PM
- Weekly curbside distribution at 110-1 W Green St. of prepaid goods (online sales required)
- Distribution staffed by Urban Core’s Melissa during Customer Pick Up hours
- Short term delivery and pick up parking provided in our Geneva St lot
- Pick Ups occur outdoors to maintain physical distancing.
- Transfer hub for donations to local pantries
Melissa Madden and the PressBay Food Hub Team
- email@example.com (answers with in 24 hr M-Thur)
- (607) 216 8321 (answered by our team DURING Customer Pick Up hours only: THUR 3-7PM)