Support PressBay’s Food Hub in Downtown Ithaca
A aggregation and distribution option for area farmers and Free Food Pantry
We are committed to keeping food flowing through our community with an emphasis on health, safety and consistent access.
- Farmers who make online sales can use our hub to collate and distribute.
- Customers can order from multiple farms and pick up in one spot.
- Weekly Free Food Pantries focus on customer choice
- All Customer Pre-orders will be packaged and labeled by customer and storage type.
- Physical distancing and proper personal protective gear required.
Farmers, please join us!
We offer our commercial scale walk-in freezer, cooler and dry storage facilities
Staffing for distribution to make PressBay a farm food hub for Downtown Ithaca.
If you can offer online sales, we will receive your goods and facilitate pick up with your prepaid customers, each week.
FOR EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND
- Farmer Delivery Schedule: Wed 12 – 5 PM for each week’s orders
- Customer Pick Up Hours: Thursdays 4 – 7 PM
- Weekly curbside distribution at 110-1 W Green St. of prepaid goods (online sales required)
- Distribution staffed by Urban Core during Customer Pick Up hours
- Pick Ups maintain physical distancing and all COVID protocols, plus outdoor options if preferred.
- Every Monday Food Pantry and Transfer hub for donations to local pantries
Melissa Madden and the PressBay Food Hub Team
- firstname.lastname@example.org (answers with in 24 hr M-Thur)
- (607) 216 8321 (answered by our team DURING Customer Pick Up hours only: THUR 4 – 7PM)