- Schedule individual delivery times for your driver Monday-Wednesdays
- Provide 1 week of commercial scale food storage: dry goods, freezer, cooler for your presold goods
- Staff distribution hours with a single human in proper protective gear
- Be a point of distribution in downtown Ithaca
- Dedicate parking for those customers picking up within their specific timeframe
- Welcome you once or each week. Please respond by FRIDAY to participate the following Thursday.
- Receive and transfer your food donations to the Friendship Donation Network and Loaves and Fishes.
- Make sales on your behalf
- Manage your customers beyond greeting them and handing off their orders
- Take in goods not scheduled for donation or distribution that same week (deliveries each week must be only for prepaid and labeled goods for that Thursday)
- Offer long term storage (as of now)
To Participate: If you are a farmer or farm-related food producer, you’re welcome given these:
- You grow or produce food in the Finger Lakes and have access to customers in Ithaca (this is not a new marketing opportunity)
- You have an online sales system tested and ready
- You can TELL us how you will manage your orders and communicate via email regularly
- You are prepared to collate orders appropriately by customer and storage type
- Walk in Freezer
- Walk in Cooler
- Dry Goods
- We ask you not to charge a delivery fee. We will not charge for the distribution space and service.
- If you offer something one of our PressBay tenants already sells, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please email for discussion.
- READY? APPLY HERE
If you have these things, we welcome you!
Best to you all.