This is a transfer hub for preordered goods. We will NOT be making the sales ourselves. You can use our page to navigate directly to each farm who will deliver to PressBay and order DIRECTLY from them.
Each Thursday (4 – 7 PM) YOU can pick up FOR THAT WEEK.
The Winter Season starts Dec 3rd and runs until the end of March 2021. (And then there will be Spring…)
**NOTE: Customer Pick Up hours are just that, a range of time where you can drop in. That means there may be a line (6′ distancing). Please be prepared to wait if needed and prepare for the weather, as the outdoor nature is what makes this work!**
TO PICK UP
PressBay Food Hub @ 110-1 W. Green St., Ithaca NY 14850
Thursdays thru 2020 // 4 – 7 PM
HOW TO DO IT: INDOOR AND OUTDOOR OPTIONS
- Read the instructions at our door on W Green St.
- If Staying OUTSIDE, ring the bell and await us.
- If coming thru the Hub, join the line in PressBay Court (no longer along the sidewalk on Green St). Here you can view our soon-to-be-open Solidarity Garden and use the bathroom if needed!
- Don your mask
- ENTER the Food Hub thru the Court vestibule (where the bathrooms are) and proceed down the Food Hub hallway
- Tell us your name/ know what you ordered and whom from (reminder we just distribute packages, not take inventory of contents within)
- Exit through the Food Hub door on Green St (where you used to pick up)
Benefits… the line is in a nicer place! There is more room and some of the waiting is inside in AC… AND! The line in PressBay Court has visual and soon physical access to our PressBay Full Plate Solidarity Garden!
RE: PARKING AND TRAFFIC
PressBay Alley and Court are in all kinds of reopening
For physical distancing reasons Full Plate Farm Collective has moved Thursday distribution to our Geneva St. parking lot
THEREFORE… we no longer have parking to offer in our lot. It is private paid parking for tenants who have returned over the past few weeks.
FYI, starting 6/26 the City will also be enforcing parking rules on the street again.
There are numerous options within 2 blocks of the Food Hub:
- Geneva, Albany and Fayette St south of Green all often have spots
- We maintain a spot or two in front of the Food Hub for curbside pick up
- We will certainly assist folks in holding/watching orders while you grab car for temporary parking along the Green St. curb.
Please understand that the working of this thing is based upon good will!
RE: Missed Pick Ups…
Please contact your farmer directly if you miss your Thursday pick up and we will work out what is possible from there.
You can order each week WITHOUT committing to longer term. This is intended to support both longer-term CSA/subscription models and weekly sales. It will differ from farm to farm. Please ask each farm directly if you are confused once on their site.
CONTACT FOR DAY OF PICK UP (only):
- (607) 216 8321 (answered by our team DURING Customer Pick Up hours only: THUR 4 – 7PM)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (answered daily, please allow 24 hr unless it is a Thursday!)
- For missed pick ups, contact your farmer directly to arrange!