If you would like to join and are new, please email us for discussion: email@example.com
- Provide 1 week of commercial scale food storage: dry goods, freezer, cooler for your presold goods
- Staff distribution hours with appropriate distancing and PPE in place
- Be a point of distribution in downtown Ithaca
- Welcome you once or each week. Please respond by WEDNESDAY EACH WEEK to participate the following Thursday.
- Receive and transfer your food donations to local pantries
- Make sales on your behalf
- Manage your customers beyond greeting them and handing off their orders
- Take in goods not scheduled for donation or distribution that same week (deliveries each week must be only for prepaid and labeled goods for that Thursday)
- Offer long term storage (as of now)
To Participate: If you are a farmer or farm-related food producer, you’re welcome given these:
- You grow or produce food in the Finger Lakes and have access to customers in Ithaca (this is not a new marketing opportunity)
- You have an online sales system tested and ready
- You can TELL us how you will manage your orders and communicate via email regularly
- You are prepared to collate orders appropriately by customer and storage type: Freezer – Cooler – Dry Goods
- We ask you not to charge a delivery fee. We will not charge for the distribution space and service.
- This is a collaborative, we-are-all-in-this-together model. As such, by participating farmers and vendors agree to the details in the attached Food Hub Farmer Agreements
If you offer something one of our PressBay tenants already sells, we may not be able to accommodate you. Please email for discussion.
Best to you all.